- Remove your jewellery before washing your hands, going to bed or showering
- Avoid chemicals from cosmetic products such as perfume, hair- and beauty products on your jewellery. Put on your jewellery at the very end of you routine.
- Remove your jewellery before engaging in activities in which your jewellery can be exposed to knocks and scratches
- When not wearing your jewellery store them in separate boxes to avoid scratching.
How to Clean and maintain:
When wearing your jewellery often it can get tarnished and will eventually need to have the shine and luster restored.
Polish jewellery with a dry and clean polishing cloth.
On diamond pieces you can use a soft bristle brush and warm soapy water. Then rinse in warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Pearls, coral and leather are organic and very sensitive to chemicals in soap and beauty products. Use only a soft cloth to clean your pearls and leather. Leather wears out over time and will need to be replaced.
We of course offer professional cleaning and maintenance of all Bergsøe jewellery pieces and recommend you to get a following check up on your jewellery approximately once a year.
Especially if the jewellery is set with gemstones and diamonds the settings will need to be checked.
You are always welcome stop by our Pavillon and hand in your jewellery for cleaning and a check.
For more information or questions, please contact us at